Monday, January 16

Hello and Welcome

Hello, new friends!

Welcome to the new Chasing Blue Jays blog, a companion space to my Etsy shop Chasing Blue Jays, where I create and sell handmade crochet items for your family, your home, and your furbabies.

I'd like this blog to be a creative space to give a behind-the-scenes look at my works in progress as well as share pattern, yarn and color inspirations for new crochet projects.


I'll also keep you up-to-date on the latest shop listings and options for custom orders. Eventually, I hope to share some crochet tutorials and videos as well.


If you'd like to connect with me, feel free to follow Chasing Blue Jays on other social media:

Instagram | Facebook | Ravelry


I hope you enjoy this creative little adventure with me.

Have a happy day!

- Aubrey

No comments:

Post a Comment